Introducing the SMOK MAG P3 230W Starter Kit: a performance masterpiece with cutting-edge features. Experience the brand's first IP67 Waterproof & Dustproof design, powered by the smart IQ-S Chipset and boasting an ultra-fast 0.001s Firing Speed. Complete with the TFV16 Sub-Ohm Tank, this kit offers a generous 9mL max capacity. Upgrade your vaping experience with the MAG P3 Starter Kit from SMOK.
SMOK TFV16 REPLACEMENT COILS - 3PK
SMOK TFV18 MESH REPLACEMENT COILS - 3PK
- Dimensions: 91.6mm by 72.3mm by 36mm
- Weight: 251.5g
- Smart IQ-S Chipset
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- 0.001s Firing Speed
- Precision Memory Modes
- 1.9"" HD Touch Screen - Ultra-Responsive
- Input Keyboard - Password Protection Option
- IP67 Waterproof & Dustproof Design
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Balance Charging
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - 1.8A Charging Current
- 510 Connection
- 1 SMOK MAG P3 Device
- 1 TFV16 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.17ohm TFV16 Single Mesh Coil
- 1 0.12ohm TFV16 Dual Mesh Coil
- 1 Bulb Glass Protective Silicone Sleeve
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag (O-Rings & Top-Fill Gasket)
- 1 Instructional Manual
Ensure every coil and pod is properly prepared and primed before use for maximum performance.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
It is important to note that all descriptions, specifications, and claims provided here are based solely on the manufacturer's information. We want to remind our consumers that they should exercise their discretion before using any of the products listed on our website, as we have not conducted any testing or analysis on our own.
Furthermore, it is crucial to understand that there is always a level of risk associated with the use of rechargeable batteries in any given scenario. Ejuiceoverstock.com and all its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held liable for any form of damage incurred as a result of modifications made to the batteries or chargers, including pack making.
We urge all our customers to be cautious and take necessary precautions when handling and using our products. We prioritize your safety and want you to have a positive experience using our supplies, but ultimately, the responsibility lies with the user to employ proper usage and handling practices.
Ejuiceoverstock.com and any and all of Ejuiceoverstock.com's parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
When working with Li-ion and LiPo batteries, it is crucial to understand their charging and discharging characteristics. Overcharging or discharging these batteries can cause them to overheat, and if not properly managed, they may explode or catch fire. It is essential to use a compatible charger that matches the battery's voltage and amperage requirements to prevent any mishandling.
It is also important to inspect the batteries regularly for any visible damage, such as swollen or punctured cells. Never use any rechargeable battery or charger that shows any visible damage, as this can compromise the battery's safety.
When charging these batteries, do not leave them unattended, and always use a fire-proof surface. Avoid using any aftermarket or knockoff chargers, as they may not have the same safety features as the original equipment manufacturer's charger.